Microsoft unveiled its latest Windows Budget Dual SIM Smartphone named Microsoft Lumia 540. Lumia 540 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor and comes with Windows 8.1 Lumia Denim. The Dual-SIM Smartphone Lumia 540 will be priced at $150 (Approximately 9k in INR). The smartphone will be available from next month in India, Middle East, Africa (IMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) countries. The below are the various Specifications of Lumia 540.
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM
- 5 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels display resolution
- It comes with 8GB of internal Storage and expandable up to 128GB of Storage
- 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP wide-angle selfie camera
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi with Hotspot, GPS and 3G Support
- Packed with 2200mAh Battery
Iain Pottie, senior design manager of industrial design and mechanics at Microsoft stated, “The Lumia team is passionate about product-making, creating every smartphone with a distinct design personality within a coherent design approach. Our customers are the source of so much inspiration, but we know they have different needs and budgets, so we always want to provide choice. That’s why today we’re introducing the new Lumia 540 Dual SIM.”
The Lumia 540 owners can get 15 GB of OneDrive Cloud Storage for Free and also get another 15GB of Storage after if auto-upload to OneDrive is activated. The Mobile will be available in White, Orange, Cyan and Matte Black Colours. The Smartphone can be upgraded to Windows 10 once the Company rolls out the Update.