Huawei has announced its latest flagship smartphone named P8 which features improved camera and the 64-bit processor. Huawei also announced P8max Smartphone along with P8. The Flagship Smartphone P8 features a 5.2 full HD and on the other side P8max sports a big 6.8 full HD display. The latest Flagship Smartphone P8 is successor to the original Ascend p& (drops the Ascend moniker). The P8 looks similarly like its previous Smartphones in design and also features a slim 6.4mm metal body. The below are the various specifications of the Huawei P8.
- 64-bit octa-core Kirin 935 chipset Cortex Processor
- Comes with 3GB of RAM
- 2-inch full HD
- 13MP Rear camera and an 8MP Front Camera.
- It comes with dual-SIM LTE Support
- Powered with 2680mAh Battery
Other than the regular features, the mobile rear camera has a sensor which captures light in RGBW (red-green-blue-white) pattern and also optical image stabilization. The camera can offset vibrations with an angle of up to 1.6°, which is said to be two-fold of what the iPhone 6 Plus camera offers. The phone has an independent image processor, which is supposed to deliver DSLR-quality images. The Phone Priced at €499 (£360 or $531), while the premium variant comes for €599 (£430 or $637).
Coming to the specifications of the Huawei P8max.
- 8 inch Display
- powered by Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- 3GB RAM
- It sports 13MP camera with 4160 x 3120 pixels, autofocus, and optical image stabilization, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 5 MP secondary camera.
- Supports Dual-Sim connectivity like P8
- It also supports additional 6GB internal storage
- 4360 mAh battery
The 16GB version is priced at €550 and €650 for the 64GB model.