Micromax Co-Founder Rahul Sharma launched Next Gen Smartphone Yu Yuphoria along with Fitness Band YuFit and Health Tracker HealthifyYu
Micromax has officially launched its Next Gen Smartphone Yu Yuphoria at an event in Delhi, India. Priced at Rs. 6,999, the Smartphone will be available on Amazon.in from May 28, 2015 and the registration begins from today at 5PM. Apart from the Yuphoria, Rahul Sharma also launched two amazing devices, one ais Fitness Band named YuFit and another one is a Cassette sized HealthYu which track all the body vitals. Coming to the Specifications of YU Yuphoria.
- It comes with a 5-inch IPS HD Display, boasts a 16.7M Colours alongside with Full-Lamination Technology with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- The Device boasts a metal body and a symmetrical design
- The Device is thin at 8.25mm and weights 143g with battery and a screen to TP Ratio of over 75%
- The next gen Smartphone is equipped with Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz 64-bit SoC and Adreno 306 GPU for better graphical performance.
- It comes with 2GB DDR3 RAM and a 16GB of internal Storage
- It Sports an 8MP rear Camera with LED Flash and 5MP Front facing Camera with f/2.0 86 degree wide angle lens. Importantly, the Rear Camera can shoot 1080p videos with ease.
- The Mobile runs on the latest Cyanogen OS 12 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop including an App Themer which enables the user to customize every phase of UI.
- It comes with a dialler powered by TrueCaller (Optional), email powered by Boxer and Audio FX Technology.
- The Device gives the breath-taking Audio Experience and beat feel with Pure Wolfson Sound and AAC speakers from AAX Technologies enhanced with unidirectional sound projection that delivers superior acoustics to the user.
- It Supports 4G LTE and equipped with wide range of sensors.
- The Device boasts a 223mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charger Technology that charges the device from 0 to 65% in 45 minutes.
Coming to the other new devices, the Company has also launched a new fitness band YuFit just after the Yu Yuphoria launch. The band features an attractive OLED display. The new band will support track steps, calories, sleep, and notifications from the incoming messages and calls. The band is developed with HealthifyMe Company which was recently acquired by Micromax. Additionally, the Company has announced free personal trainer for the first 1000 users. The YuFit was priced at Rs. 999 and will compete with the latest Mi Band from Xiaomi.
— YU (@YUplaygod) May 12, 2015
Another device which was unveiled by the Company is the new Health-Focused connected device, HealthYu. The device can monitor several health parameters like ECG, Blood Pressure, Temperature, Respiration and much more. Surprising everyone this device is priced at Rs. 4.999.