Micromax YU has officially announced that they are rolling out the bug-fix OTA update for YUREKA on its Facebook page. Currently we do not have any log data available on this OTA update but we believe that this update may fix lot of bug fixes like heating issues, stability to the device and many more. To remind you about the features it got at the price tag of just INR 8,999.
Micromax YU Specifications:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- Powered by 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 64- bit Octa-core SoC
- Integrated Adreno 405 GPU @550 MHz
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM with multitasking faster
- DDR3 RAM Uses 30% less energy as compared to DDF
- MSM8939 LTE Chipset
- 97cm (5.5) IPS capacitive Touch Screen
- 1280*720 pixels HD Resolution with 267 PPI Colour depth
- CORNING GORILLA GLASS 3 with Oleophobic Coating
- 80 degree viewing angle.
- 16 million colour depth
- 13MP back camera with 5P Largan Blue Lens Architech
- Fastest connectivity via 4G LTE
- Improved Dual SIM Connectivity
- Impressive 2500 mAh Battery
- It runs on Cyanogen OS out of the box
The Update is currently rolled out and it should hit the devices now. If the device gets an update you will be prompted about the update in the notification area. If not, users have to check it manually. To check an update manually, Go to Settings à About Phone à Software Updates à Check for Update. We recommend the users to use High Speed Wi-Fi connect to perform the Update. After completion of downloading the update, just install now button and leave it. It will perform everything for you. Let us know if anyone got the update so far and please feel free to post the changes you noticed in comment section below..!!