To download torrents to SD Card in Android KitKat or Lollipop or Marshmallow based versions in Mobile Phone or Tablet, just follow the below steps and Screenshots.
Steps to Follow:
First just go to the website URL in the below Screenshot and search for Torrents based on your requirement. After entering the page you are looking for, download either ‘Torrent’ or ‘Magnetic Link’. For the tutorial , i’m going to use a magnetic link
- Click the magnetic link button in the first images, i’ll get a prompt to download the torrent by TTorrent
- now click on the down arrow as shown in the third image
- now select the last option as shown in the 4th image
- now click the select button
- thenclick download to start downloading
3. Now click on the down Left arrow as shown in the below image
4. Now select the last option as shown in the below image
5. Now click on the ‘SELECT’ button as shown in the below screenshot
6. Now click the ‘DOWNLOAD’ button which is highlighted in the below image
In the Below screenshot, you can see the Torrent Downloading has started.
You can also see the saved Path or Location of the Torrent file on your SD Card
Guys in this way, you can Download Torrents to SD card in Android kitkat or lollipop or Marshmallow Mobile or Tablet.